The Keywords and some other various words and thoughts...
Did you make the illustration? I love it!Just let's hope this will end up very soon. More importantly end up with a peaceful result.Good for you you're not here!
The illustration is really great. I didnt do it, It's the guys at lebanonunderattack.wordpress.com that did. It's here for support.I also hope and wish that this insanity will end soon and that Lebanon (and all of us) will enjoy peace again.Madness... enraged madness... Madness...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Did you make the illustration? I love it!
Just let's hope this will end up very soon. More importantly end up with a peaceful result.
Good for you you're not here!
The illustration is really great. I didnt do it, It's the guys at lebanonunderattack.wordpress.com that did. It's here for support.
I also hope and wish that this insanity will end soon and that Lebanon (and all of us) will enjoy peace again.
Madness... enraged madness... Madness...
Post a Comment