One Emotion

Sometimes, a picture is worth a thousand words. Another space: One Emotion, check it out.

March 28, 2004

The bullshit all around

Everything feels weird, yet unchanged: the same routine, the same people, the same experiences, the same feelings… Still, I can’t escape the uncertainty of all this, recurring in my thoughts every time I try to “get away from it all”. Seems “cliché”, so maybe I’m not the only one who feels this way and this can’t make it anymore bearable. The key word is “feel”: I am feeling. I am feeling this bullshit, this bullshit all around. Was it there before? Probably, but maybe I didn’t care. The key word is “maybe”: all is maybe, maybe rules all, your hopes, your dreams, your love, your pain, your screams, your life… but maybe can’t rule itself. That’s the beauty of it, that’s the bullshit of it. The key word is “beauty”: the beauty within, life is beautiful, you only have to know how to look to know, or maybe it’s all just bullshit. “Oh! You are so pessimistic! Wake and smell the roses!” The key word is “pessimistic”: yeah I am, but, in the end, who cares? Yes, there will be an end, an end to all this bullshit, you just have to wait and see. The key word is “see”: I can’t see who I am anymore. How can I see what’s all around? Yet, I feel it. Yet, I live it. yes, I do know it and maybe fail to represent it.
This is the bullshit all around, or maybe just, all the bullshit within. My experiences are unique, because they are mine, to keep, to hold, to cope with, and to confine to when there is nothing but so much bullshit. The key word is “bullshit”…

No comments: